Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Week Two- Things that I love!









My Parents came up for the weekend and we had a photo shot with them.  As you can tell by some of the pictures we had a lot of fun.  I truly do love my Parents.





F/11, SS 1/250, ISO 400
The picture was a little dark so I fixed the lighting a little.  This was shot in Portait mode.

F/11, SS 1/200, ISO 400. Portrait mode.  This effect on did on photoshop ele.















F/5.0, SS 1/60, ISO 100.  Portrait Mode.  


















F/9.0, SS 1/125, ISO 100. Auto mode.



















F/5.0, SS 1/80, ISO 100.


 




F/6.3 SS 1/80, ISO 100.    I did photo-shop out a ladder that was on the tree it the back ground.
















F/8.0
SS 1/200
ISO 400.
























F/5.6, SS 1/160, ISO 100.







4 comments:

  1. What great interaction you caught between your parents!! It does look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are way cute pictures. I need to get some of my parents like this. Way good composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics of mom and dad....looks like a real happy family

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super fun! I love the emotion that you captured. You did a great job showing their personalities. Your Photoshop work is creative and fun.

    Critique: People often look better in photographs when they're photographed from above, so they're looking up at you. Next time, try that perspective. Also, pay special attention to trees in the background. Make sure that they're not behind people's heads.

    ReplyDelete